Thursday, January 28, 2010

WHAT IF

Well its day two and I am still wasting my time writing on this thing. The question does remain as to why is it that I am writing here? Maybe it is my ego. Im not going to lie, humble is certainly not my middle name. I definitely take pride in being able to be better than others at what I do. I thrive on competition, and this definitely lands me in trouble sometimes. That said, my competitive edge is certainly not something that I would ever change. I feel this competitive edge is what drives me and makes me who I am. As most of you know I love to train. I am a self-proclaimed endorphin addict. I live to push my limits, and therefore I frequently find myself flirting with the threshold between pushing hard and injury. Some may believe this to be stupid, they say that I should just take it back a notch and relax. For me this simply wouldn't be satisfactory. I was talking to Billz and KG about this the other day on the run and Billz agreed with me. For me, satisfaction only comes knowing that I pushed myself as hard as I could, even if it exceeds my limits. This leaves me sure of one thing, ill never have to ask myself the question "what if?"

No comments:

Post a Comment