Monday, February 1, 2010

Dont antagonize wild animals....or Darsters


First 2 days of having a blog...2 reports
Next 3....not shit
I guess if I dont want this thing to die out its probably time for another entry. Can't say that I am sure that anyone is actually reading this, after all, Kyle is the only known follower and between he and Jon I am pretty sure that no one else is reading it. Im sure Billy's not because when I told him I was writing one he responded of course with "gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" thanks Billz, learn to kick while you swim why dont you? Yes Billy, its true that most peoples legs are bigger and stronger then there arms, you sir are just some kind of freak of nature.

Anyway this Monday started as most do, pretty shitty. Yesterday was pretty cool though because we got a new dog at my dad's house. Her name is Tori and she is a 7 week old Golden Retriever and is pretty much the most adorable thing that I have ever seen in my life. Here is a picture of my sister showing her how true puppies act haha. After an interesting and somewhat dicey drive back Kyle and i went out and did our grocery shopping for the week and I hit the sac early. Luckily French was canceled today which was awesome!

This afternoon I ran quarterpath-country road with Billy Rison. Hes a pretty fast dude and I enjoy running with him, however the idea that we will be running in 7.5 hours does kind of suck, but hey, at least well get it over with early right? Then I can chill for the rest of the day...until I have to go to swim practice ughhhhh.....

So tonight at swim practice I actually kind of had fun though. Unfortunately, I was not actually in the water surprise surprise cause who has fun in the water? Only fish, and me when I get to yell at Billy for not kicking. I also found it amusing to throw pull buoy's at Alyssa and Darcy as they did flip turns off the wall. Once i attempted to hit Beda in the head with it but she was too crafty and flipped. This pillaged my plan and instead the buoy hit her foot. She proceeded to leap out of the water and attempt to throw it back but got a cramp in her calf hahahahaha, teaches you for messing with me. I did find it amusing continually knocking them off Darcy's head every lap. This reminded me of last week when Kyle stated "Dont antagonize the wild darster....or she will CHARGE!" Luckily for me, there was no charging however I have been warmed to watch myself next practice or it may be a wet and cold walk home. Tonight however was a success:

Greg 1 Wild Darster 0

2 comments:

  1. *wild darster charge* hahaha

    also i don't know who is cuter: your sister, the puppy, or billy... okay definitely not billy

    ReplyDelete