Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lifes a bitch....but at least im not Kyle

Well this weekend of bike racing was definitely a success. I feel that it is safe to say that everyone who went had alot of fun. It really is nice to get away from campus for a weekend. Not alot of work gets done, and by that I mean pretty much none. I think Andrew tried to do some orgo reading a few times, but he seemed to give up pretty quickly. The campus really does get kinda stressful though, especially with midterms coming up. There truly is no cure for such stress like traveling a few hundred miles away with some of your best friends and riding bikes, eating, and laughing for 72 straight hours. Unfortunately, when you get back to school you realize just how fucked you are because you have 3 midterms the next week and a 10 page paper, but hey, at least you were able to post pone it for a while.

When i arrived back at school I decided it would be a good idea to start studying for one of these midterms that I had the next day in my human phys lab. Never fail after less than 5 minutes Jon's fire alarm went off and he wanted to come over. For those of you that know Jon, Jon doesnt really study, therefore, by allowing him to come over i f'ed myself. Cory decided to come join, and KG was up not to far after. My Sunday night study session turned into mug night in Greg's room...at least i didnt spend 20 dollars though right? Luckily I think I did decently on the quiz in human phys the next day.

Its currently tuesday and I am sitting here at MEPS. We just unofficially got our campus golf tee time. The team was supposed to me Darcy, Kyle, Jon, and I as UVA runners, see the bromance halloween costume as a reference. Not to my suprise, Jon has practice Saturday morning and has fucked the bromance + darster in the ass. Luckily Billy is always down for drinking so we plan on recruiting him to our team. Jon, you are a nice guy man but next time dont tell us youll be on the team when your not sure and weve asked you 10000x times and you said you could damnit. So that curse for a cause bucket i made for lent, it appears to be working in my room. Austin and I have a grand old time calling each other out on it. Austins girlfriend even gets him on it during their skype sessions. Seriously though, nothing makes me more angry then when someone cant take responsibility and it effects other people, its just careless and selfish.
p.s. kg's computer crashed tonight and hes pretty much fucked for his massive thesis due the day before spring break. As bad as this sounds, I think my life sucks the next couple weeks until i realize all the shit he has to do, hes truly in trouble. May god be with his soul, and the soul of his computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment